Back to Bed
From OUYA Wiki
|Developer||Bedtime Digital Games|
|Platforms||Razer Forge TV|
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame