|Platforms||M.O.J.O., OUYA, Razer Forge TV|
"If you're looking for an awesome dual-stick shooter, I can't recommend Black Hole enough; it'll totally suck you in!" - Jonathon Bont (Team Kakumei)
Fly through black holes in a top-down view, shoot everything in sight and upgrade your ship.
Black Hole is an arcade dual-stick space shooter, inspired by games like Crimsonland and Super Stardust HD.
Supports multiple controllers.
- 40 levels and 4 different worlds
- 4 epic boss fights
- 3 different ships
- upgrade your ship between levels
- suspend your play session mid-game for later
- some difficulty balances, "Easy" mode made easier
- added "Casual" difficulty, more accessable than "Easy" but can't earn achievements
Development for Black Hole started in early 2013 by Dufgames, a small two man company located in Germany. It was first released as a preview version in the DISCOVER store to serve as a demo. Since then there have been numerous updates to the game. A release date for the complete game is set in 2015.