From OUYA Wiki
|Developer||Double Fine Productions|
|Platforms||M.O.J.O., OUYA, Razer Forge TV|
* Use the analog sticks to manipulate a beam crossing the extent of a circle. Dodge scratches while you collect notes to progress to the next track!
* Ten original, full length electronic tracks stream seamlessly to create an endless DJ set!
* "Standard Mode" challenges you to a level-based experience, introducing new game mechanics as the music progresses!
* "Full Mix Mode" provides an endless experience with a steadily increasing difficultly!
* Leaderboards save your personal high scores for competition with your friends and younger self!
Do your fingers and ears a favor-- get Dropchord today!!