From OUYA Wiki
|Platforms||M.O.J.O., OUYA, Razer Forge TV|
Nostalgia is still in development. Ideas are always welcome!
As always, Nostalgia only costs $1 to unlock fully and permanently.
The ONLY limitation in demo mode is that you can only select one game system to launch an emulator. You can still use all the other features and fully populate all of the menus for any system you have so you can see what it will look like.
Current supported Emulators:
•Mupen64 Plus AE
•MD.EMU (no gamegear)
•ePSXe (If it works)
•SuperGnes (ouy version is broken atm)
•PPSSPP (download latest version from their site)
Change log for Nostalgia v2.5.10
• Bug fixes
• IAP code reverted to support Ouya Everywhere
Change log for Nostalgia v2.5.9
• Fixed Purchase validation for Ouya Everywhere users
• Fixed intent for mame4droid from the Ouya Store
• Added emulator intent validation to prevent crashes when you don't have the emulator installed
• Fixed metadata bug that would cause ignored files to show up again. Refresh metadata to resolve this
• Added touch controls (does that apply to any discover devices?)
• Added a controller re-mapper to support new controllers
Nostalgia is now on google play!
Follow @zamastyle on twitter for updates on all things nostalgia
Please report bugs and errors by email to email@example.com